Jobs at iQ
Sales Assistant at iQ Guernsey
Would you like to be part of the Apple Premium Reseller for the Channel Islands?
We’re looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic individual to join our Retail team at iQ Guernsey. This is a rare opportunity to represent the Apple brand on the island. As a member of the region’s only Apple Premium Reseller, you’ll have access to specialist training and resources provided directly by Apple. You’ll be working with the world’s best devices and helping our customers to experience and enjoy them.
- Providing an first-class experience for customers in Guernsey, held to the demanding standards of Apple Retail.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest Apple product knowledge and training materials.
- Answering customer queries by email and phone.
- Managing orders for customers and notifying them of product arrival.
- Helping the shop receive and process product deliveries.
- Ensuring that the shop floor is presentable and well-stocked.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous retail experience is preferred, prior decent knowledge of Apple products is essential. Valid driving license is required.
Shop Floor Manager
Do you have what it takes to lead our St Helier store in Jersey?
An exciting career opportunity has opened up with iQ Jersey and we are currently recruiting for a Shop Floor Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all procedures and policies are enforced effectively by the team. They will also need to ensure that the store upholds the highest standards of sales and customer service, as is expected from an Apple Premium Reseller.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times; making every customer feel special, being warm, friendly and approachable, providing well considered guidance, expertise and attention to detail.
- Ensuring Apple Premium Reseller standards of stock presentation are maintained at all times.
- Delegating jobs to your team, supporting them with customer issues where your position has either been requested or is required.
- Maximising and driving store sales, performance and profitability.
- Liaising with Apple regarding weekly sales reports and other essential data.
- Providing the Retail team with support and direction.
- Liaising with the other department managers and leaders to keep everyone up to date with all current store/staff/customer issues.
- Creating rotas and assigning staff positions for daily tasks and duties.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Previous retail management experience is essential.